It’s called the “Mouth-Body Connection,” and it means that certain dental problems can exacerbate overall health conditions, such as diabetes or heart disorders.
What is this common and often overlooked dental problem? Dry Mouth.
Dry Mouth can lead to the following:
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease, including bacterial infections.
- Fungal infections
- Mouth sores
- Bad breath
Dry Mouth is not a disease, but a symptom of a medical disorder and/or most commonly, a side effect of popular medications including:
- Blood pressure medications
- Pain killers
- Even neurological medications for treatment of anti-anxiety and ADHD.
The combination of two or more of these medications dramatically increases dry-mouth effects.
How Effervess, Natural Oral Products Can Help Your Dry Mouth & Therefore Your Overall Health
- Anti-Fungal/Anti-Bacterial – Dry mouth can lead to fungal and bacterial infections. Efferves contains Aloe Vera which has been known to be both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Diabetes – If you have gum disease and your gums bleed, you’re sending bacteria and inflammation by-products through your blood vessels, damaging the vessels and exacerbating your diabetes condition. Effervess has been known to help Diabetics have healthier gums for healthier checkups.
- Heart Disease – Researchers have found that people with periodontal disease are almost twice as likely to suffer from coronary artery disease. Effervess has been known to help control Dry Mouth symptoms which helps control gum disease.
- Tooth Decay/Fights Cavities – Effervess Natural Oral care features calcium to scrape away tartar and plaque. Combined with Xylitol, the calcium not only helps strengthen your enamel, but also helps with the remineralization of your enamel.