Toothpastes contain an abrasive element which scraps away tartar and plaque mechanically. They also contain an element that strengthens and rebuilds the enamel.
Dr. Carol Alvarado, creator of the Effervess Natural Oral Care line, formulated the Effervess Natural Aloe Vera toothpaste without any baking soda.
While baking soda is a nice ingredient because it neutralizes acids, it can be very abrasive to root surfaces.
Instead, Effervess Natural Oral care features calcium to scrape away tartar and plaque. Combined with Xylitol, the calcium not only helps strengthen your enamel, but also helps with the remineralization of your enamel.
Because of this non-abrasive nature, Effervess is safe to use on crowns, bridgework, implants and areas of receding gums that haven’t been treated.
Additionally, instead of fluoride in Effervess, Dr. Alvarado included Xylitol a natural sweetener from American Birch Bark found to help fight plaque build-up and strengthen enamel.
So if you are looking for a non-abrasive, fluoride free toothpaste, Effervess is your solution.
More About Effervess Natural Oral Care Products
- Effervess is called “Nature’s Oral Care” because the line features Aloe Vera, which is an ancient plant known for healing, moisturizing and antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Effervess also contains Xylitol a natural sweetener from American Birch Bark found to help fight plaque build-up and strengthen enamel.
- In fact, the Effervess O2 Whitening Gel is the ONLY whitening product on the market that contains Xylitol to fight cavities.
- The Effervess line does not contain any hydrated silica or baking soda, no SLS and no harsh chemicals.
- Many patients who suffer from dry mouth also experience overly dry lips. The Effervess Natural Vitamin E Lip Moisturizer is designed to help moisturize, smooth, heal and repair damaged skin…naturally. Vitamin E Oil is a known natural antioxidant. Its properties aid in anti-aging and restores the normal oil balance in the skin. Vitamin E helps provide protection, soothing relief and helps soften skin and lips
Over the past few years, we often tend to ignore the significance of good supply in one way or the other. Still medications still help us. So it’s no wonder that online pharmacies have grown in popularity over the last years. Certainly it isn’t all. Betweentimes patients who are looking for remedies to resolution hepatitis ask about sofosbuvir hepatitis c. What do you have to study about hepatitis c pill sovaldi? More info about Sovaldi available at sofosbuvir. Most patients possibly think the potency of Sovaldi is well documented. So it’s great to learn about it. Any remedy may also be used for purposes not listed in this short guide. Speak to your physician about the proper removal of your remedy.